Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome Welcome Welcome

I've been traveling for the last -almost- 5 years and as I meet more and more lovely people throughout my adventures it becomes increasingly difficult to keep everybody in the english speaking world (or friends who speak other funny languages) updated. Individual emails don't do it anymore. So, I thought of an easier way and decided to write an additional blog to the one that I am already running in German for my family and friends at home (well, one has no other fish to fry...). Here we are, it is only for you guys in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, South America, Asia, Europe and wherever else. Hope that satisfies your thirst for knowledge!

Don't be shy, leave a comment to show me you're following my gibberish and be asssured I'll be answering!

No comments: